Nature’s Creation -The Gorgeous Gudisa Hill Station Trek, Near Maredimilli
Photo: Gudisa Hill Station, Near Maredimilli | Credit : Mahesh Balla – Rjytimes.com
Rajahmundry: Nature's Creation -The Gorgeous Gudisa Hill Station Trekk, Near Maredimilli.
Myself Mahesh Balla. Feels like the weather in Razole added charm in atmosphere. Razole is a village located approximately 60KMs away from Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh.
Take look at nature’s creation, The Gorgeous Gudisa Hills where the wisps of your hair gently stroking your face feeling a cold waves.
With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of freshness – Gudisa has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. We spend one day and one night on Gudisa Hills, we enjoyed our time with all our olden days memories, chilling night with camp fires, foggy weather, Bamboo meals and we all together with singing, dancing. We enjoyed whole night spend like just in minutes. We slept in tent houses in the night provided by locals. It feels me like stress buster to travel to hill place trekking, really crazy.
The origin of the dish, Bamboo chicken is traced to Maredumilli. The foggy weather of the valley and piping hot bamboo chicken are a perfect match. The heady aroma of bamboo chicken has been drawing foodies from far and wide.
One can reach Gudisa by local Boleros as the roads aren’t suitable for personal vehicles. It’s such a bliss to camp amidst the hills. There are also resorts available in Maredumilli which are family-friendly.
And we experienced roads are very good till highways. After that it is mixed of good and bad road but manageable by car and bikes.
My companion in travel:
- Royal Enfield 350, KTM duke 250 – reliable partner.
- Smartphone Oppo F11 – all the photos were taken with it.
- And most importantly My Childhood friends ( Sai Srikanth Konda, Kiran Konda, Durga Prasad Dyvala, Rajesh Katalam, Hema Sai Kumar Chinta) without them trip is impossible.
Don’t forget to the things to carry:
- Own food and water to avoid expenses and covid precautions.
- Sun cream, sunglasses & Hats.
- Trekking shoes (useful for trekking).
Best time to visit:
- The monsoon is the best season to visit the place with family and tourists will not regret having chosen the destination.
- If you hate crowed and wants to enjoy peacefully then plan trip on weekdays.
- Gudisa hills station Enjoys a favorable Climate all year around.
Note: People with difficulty in breathing should avoid it.
A special thanks to RJYTIMES.COM for letting me share my wonderful experience through this platform to everyone.