Here Are 27 Health And Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based On Good Science
Here are 27 Health and Nutrition Tips That Are Actually Evidence-Based On Good Science.
There is a lot of confusion when it comes to health and nutrition.
However, despite all the disagreements, there are a few things that are well supported by research.
Here are 27 health and nutrition tips that are actually based on good science.
1. Don’t Drink Sugar Calories.
2. Eat Nuts.
3. Avoid Processed Junk Food (Eat Real Food Instead).
4. Don’t Fear Coffee.
5. Eat Fatty Fish.
6. Get Enough Sleep.
7. Take Care of Your Gut Health With Probiotics and Fiber.
8. Drink Some Water, Especially Before Meals.
9. Don’t Overcook or Burn Your Meat.
10. Avoid Bright Lights Before Sleep.
11. Take Vitamin D3 If You Don’t Get Much Sun.
12. Eat Vegetables and Fruits.
13. Make Sure to Eat Enough Protein.
14. Do Some Cardio, or Just Walk More.
15. Don’t Smoke or do Drugs, and Only Drink in Moderation.
16. Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
17. Minimize Your Intake of Added Sugars.
18. Don’t Eat a Lot of Refined Carbohydrates.
19. Don’t Fear Saturated Fat.
20. Lift Heavy Things.
21. Avoid Artificial Trans Fats
22. Use Plenty of Herbs and Spices.
23. Take Care of Your Relationships.
24. Track Your Food Intake Every Now and Then.
25. If You Have Excess Belly Fat, Get Rid of it.
26. Don’t go on a “Diet”.
27. Eat Eggs, and Don’t Throw Away The Yolk.
Know more via Healthline